PE & Sport Premium
Victoria Academy's vision is for all pupils leaving school to be physcially literate and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy active lifestyle participation in physical activity and sport.
Our objective with the sports fund is to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of P.E and sport against these 5 key indicators:
Academic Year 2016 - 2017
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick starting healthy active lifestyles.
- The profile of P.E and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching P.E and Sport.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport.
P.E and Sports Premium Funding for the academic Year 2016 - 2017 was £9090.00
The link below shows how we spent the funding and the impact it had on the quality of our provision.
P.E and Sports Funding 2016 - 2017
Academic Year 2017 - 2018
P.E Sports Premium Funding for the Academic Year 2017 - 2018 is £18040.00
This year we intend to use the budget to
- Improve our resources for indoor P.E and Sports
- Develop our playtime sports activities
- Ensure that staff have access to relevant training
- Employ specialist teachers and coaches in a wide range of sports
- Employ a Sports Apprentice to ensure sustainable high quality provision