Inspired Learning Multi Academy Trust
[Company registration number: 09692208]
Inspired Learning Multi Academy Trust embodies a family of academies whose aim is to ensure high aspiration, outstanding achievement and life long learning skills for all of our pupils.
We will achieve this through:
- Innovative leadership - which is forward thinking, ensures clear purpose and direction and effectively brings about change through drive, determination and courage
- Excellence in partnership – which ensures our children, staff and Academy communities benefit from strengths and excellence within each partnership school
- Consistently effective, high quality teaching - which promotes inquisitive, challenging and progressive learning, ensuring high standards and excellent educational outcomes for all learners
- Inclusive learning – which includes and develops each individual pupil and provides equal opportunities for all
- Stimulating, well designed and imaginative curricula – which is rooted in rigorous teaching of basic skills whilst ambitiously widening children’s horizons and experiences
- Exciting, engaging and active learning environments - which inspire curiosity, persistence, creativity and collaboration within and beyond the classroom
- Collaborative community links - which ensure participation, liaison and resource sharing and maximise links with other sectors E.g. local business to develop the skills and experiences our children will need for economic stability into adulthood.
To view the structure of the Inspired Learning Multi Academy Trust click here.
Annual Report - Not yet published
Memorandum of Association
Articles of Association
Victoria Academy Supplemental Funding Agreement
Annual Audited Accounts (latest copy)
Trustees & Members
The latest list of our Trustees and Members is also available from Companies House by clicking here
Jayne Buchanan Ridyard